Skip to main content

Disney Haul for Early Summer 2018



I have been picking up several Disney themed items over the last several months and realized I had amassed quite a little haul, so I thought I would share.

This is the Year of Mickey Mouse!  It’s his 90th birthday and everyone is celebrating!  Target has come out with a whole line of Mickey inspired items, from a makeup line to boxes of tissues and coffee cups, and a host of home and bath items.  My Target had sold out of many of the items but I still managed to find several really cute stuff.

I picked up these super cute packs of enamel pins and pin back buttons.  I love the retro styling of the buttons and I collect Disney enamel pins, so these were great to add to my collection.  I found these in the stationary area of my Target.



In the bath and beauty I found nail files, nail polish, hair ties, bubble bath and lips smackers is chocolate flavor! I also found a cute little pouch with pockets inside for ID and credit cards.  I put my lip smackers in side along with my ID and debit card and run errands. 





I also picked up this super cute water bottle and coffee cup.  I carry the water bottle with me everywhere and the coffee mug is HUGE and starts my day with a smile.  They had a plethora of both water bottle and mug designs.  I hope to go back a pick up a few more of both in different designs.


I also found this cute little candy tower near the party supplies.  The candy was yummy, my favorite was the Mickey candy bracelet, but how cute are those stacking boxes?    I think they might be perfect for push pins, paper clips and maybe staples.





 There are more items at Target online and fully plan on picking up more.   They have quite a large bath and beauty line.

I also stopped at the Disney store to pick up a plushy for my daughter’s BFF for a birthday present.  She is a huge Stitch fan and wanted an Angel (Stitch’s girl friend) plushy.  Not only did they have one, but they ran a great deal of buy one get a 2nd for $2.  You read that right!  I got two $20 plushy for $22.  The 2nd plushy I picked up was Tramp.  My husband collects Disney dog plushy and while he had Lady, he did not have Tramp.  I gave it to him for our 24th wedding anniversary.  24 is plushy? Right? 


Disney also had a big blue shopping bag for $1.  How could I resist?  It has Minnie Mouse graphics on one side and Mickey Mouse graphics on the other.  I always need bags and one dollar is the perfect price.  They were also running a deal on this summer’s Disney soft side cooler.  It was normally, I want to say $20, but with purchase, it was only $8.  It’s a giant lemon slice with the seeds being Mickey heads.  I couldn’t resist, and much like bags, I always need coolers for picnics and day trips.  This cooler has adjustable strap and is really comfortable to carry.

I have been remodeling my bathroom into Mickey Mouse heaven.  I saw these suction cup Mickey helping hands on Amazon for $7 and decided to try to use them as tie backs for the curtains.  I’m not sure if it will work, but if not, I can still use them in the shower.  

I tried to find Disney bathroom tile but had no luck.  So I found this set of wall decals that have smaller images.  I decided to try and apply these to the tiles instead.  Of course I will let you know how well it works.



I found this super cute reusable shopping bag at The Dollar Tree!  I love that retro look for Mickey’s 90th birthday.


We have a local Japanese arcade that also has a gift shop.  They often get Tokyo Disney products in the odds and ends they purchase.  They had this super cute Minnie Mouse lanyard from Tokyo Disney Resort so of course I had to buy it.  It was only $5!



Last, but certainly not least are these three yard sale items a friend found for me.  A super cute Mickey head plate, brand new Mickey and Minnie stockings for little treats, and an unopened Mickey and Minnie Pez set!  I haven’t decided if I will open the Pez because the packaging is so cute.




Comments